Data Entry/Financial Analyst (Aurora, Ontario)
The successful candidate will be offered an opportunity to work and play a key role in finance for Geotech Ltd., a specialized airborne geophysical survey company in Aurora, Ontario. Geotech has numerous offices throughout the world and is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of airborne geophysical surveying equipment.
Minimum Pace level student in CGA or CMA program.
A minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and/or financial analysis field.
Strong Excel skills.
Knowledge and working experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft NAV, and Microsoft GP preferred.
Able to work in a high time-critical environment.
• Ability to capture data/information on accurate and timely basis for analysis
• Maintain related database for financial analysis
• Perform Job Costing/ Project Costing analysis
• Analyze the performance, efficiency and productivity on personnel and survey equipment
• Produce Cash position and forecast on weekly, monthly and yearly basis
• Prepare budget and analyze variance on survey project, department, and company level
• Reconcile and analyze intercompany transactions
• Complete Statistics Canada’s surveys
• Backup AR and AP functions as requested
• Prepare ad hoc reports as required from time to time
• Perform various jobs assigned by supervisor as requested
Range from $40,000 to $50,000 based on qualification and experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org